HoshiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoshiMS

Welcome To HoshiMs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riddle (good reward)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
X0xox0X
X0xox0X

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Riddle (good reward) Empty
PostSubject: Riddle (good reward)   Riddle (good reward) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:00 pm

There is a dog lover named Bob. He has a fru-fru dog. He also has a nasty mean pitbull. Bob loves his fru-fru dog. He doesn't like his pitbull beacuse it bites people. Bob is going to a dog show he can only bring one dog. He puts both dogs in a box. If the volume ratio of pitbull to fru-fru dog is 1:2, is it (impossible, very unlikely, unlikely, equal likely, likely, very likely, or certain) Bob is going to pull out his fru-fru dog.

Give me one of the choices in the parenthesies and your explanation for choosing your answer.

I will give the winner a glitched wepon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyPigIsNow.com
[HoshiMS GM]xTheAndyx
Admin
Admin
[HoshiMS GM]xTheAndyx

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Riddle (good reward)   Riddle (good reward) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:13 pm

very unlikely because if the man puts his hand in the box, the pitbull will bite him, making Bob yank out his hand quickly, with the dog attached, therefor, he pulled out the pitbull and he will take the pitbull.
Back to top Go down
https://hoshims.forumakers.com/
Mark
Mark

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Riddle (good reward)   Riddle (good reward) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:18 pm

it will be likey that he pulls out the fru-fru because there is a ratio of pitbull to fru-fru 1:2. there for there is another dog that isn't in the equation.
Back to top Go down
imdevinxd

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Riddle (good reward)   Riddle (good reward) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:22 pm

VERY LIKELY, becase the ratios is 1:2 ,then again he likes fru fru more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
X0xox0X
X0xox0X

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Riddle (good reward)   Riddle (good reward) EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 pm

ANDYS RITE

=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyPigIsNow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddle (good reward)   Riddle (good reward) Empty

Back to top Go down

Riddle (good reward)
Page 1 of 1